1 - 20 of 127708 Posts

·
Registered
20,209 Posts
jonaphn said:
i saw someone with the plate

GR8 [HAND] LIN

in Campbell a couple weeks ago.

i believe the owner may be on this board.
Hey I live in Campbell and I've seen that plate too.... took me a minute to figure it out... :)

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
deletedpenguin said:
I live in San Ramon, work in Fremont. I rarely see any sort of modded bmw's in the area. There was a silver coupe with an e46 sticker in Pleasanton a few months back...
Hey cousin, everytime I visit my parents (they live in Fremont and Hayward) and pass by 580/680 I always seem to see alot of modded e46's

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
ninethree said:
:hmm: where is highway 24? i don't think thats me i'm in Los Angeles 90% of the time.
probably not cousin. Do you know where the Caldecott tunnel is? I guess the shortest route if you want to go to Berkeley from 680.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
deletedpenguin said:
:rolleyes: No love.

Hey, have you guys used any good carwashes in the area that can be trusted? I usually wash my car, but with the cold/crappy weather and little free time I've had recently, I was thinking of taking her somewhere...

there's one in Hayward (but I am not sure if they still have it) by Hesperian. The owner's name is Hector Tamayo and he drives this black M5.

·
Registered
20,209 Posts
deletedpenguin said:

Hey, have you guys used any good carwashes in the area that can be trusted? I usually wash my car, but with the cold/crappy weather and little free time I've had recently, I was thinking of taking her somewhere...
From South side SJ, take 880N, exit Coleman, go left. At the next light past Hedding, on your left side, there's a place called "AJ's detailing." You'll probably see it right away with all the exotics and luxury cars out front. The owner (AJ) is always out front working and is a great guy. The have a full menu, but I always go for the Mini Detail. They take your car for about 40minutes to an hour and fully wash and detail the interior. The car comes out lookin like it just rolled out of the dealership.

AJ's Menu and prices.

·
Registered
14,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TKC said:
From South side SJ, take 880N, exit Coleman, go left. At the next light past Hedding, on your left side, there's a place called "AJ's detailing." You'll probably see it right away with all the exotics and luxury cars out front. The owner (AJ) is always out front working and is a great guy. The have a full menu, but I always go for the Mini Detail. They take your car for about 40minutes to an hour and fully wash and detail the interior. The car comes out lookin like it just rolled out of the dealership.

AJ's Menu and prices.
Not ready for a summer detail quite yet, but I'll definitely keep these guys in mind. Right now, I'm just looking for a quick wash/vacuum etc.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
ninethree said:
oh i know now. we used to take that way to my grandma's house in antioch.

yup, thats it. I live in Antioch but my house is in between the Antioch/Brentwood Boundary (- hillcrest avenue, weird huh - good for insurance through he he)

·
Registered
14,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gjeldubbimmer said:
deletedpenguin said:

he he true that, but my wifey thinks the other driver felt that I was throwing up a gang sign or something, (i have a shaved head cousins)
:lmao:

My girlfriend asked my once why I was flipping off this driver of another BMW.

"No babe, that was a thumbs up. He's got a nice car."

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
deletedpenguin said:
gjeldubbimmer said:
:lmao:

My girlfriend asked my once why I was flipping off this driver of another BMW.

"No babe, that was a thumbs up. He's got a nice car."

ha ha ha. My wifey is so used to me everytime I see something rather amusing or odd. One time we were at a stop light and the other car (honda shitvic)was really revving hard, he then proceeded to driving real fast (a'la fast and the furious) but he saw me clapping - homeboy was clueless and shaking his head (coz I see him when the cop pulled him over..) that the light was meant for the other lane (you know one of those semi confusing traffic lights) and that the motorcycle cop was right behind him ha ha ha.

·
Registered
7,110 Posts
hey deleated penquin what's ur name again? haha sorry forgot =X where in fremont do you work?

·
Registered
68 Posts
gjeldubbimmer said:
deletedpenguin said:
ha ha ha. My wifey is so used to me everytime I see something rather amusing or odd. One time we were at a stop light and the other car (honda shitvic)was really revving hard, he then proceeded to driving real fast (a'la fast and the furious) but he saw me clapping - homeboy was clueless and shaking his head (coz I see him when the cop pulled him over..) that the light was meant for the other lane (you know one of those semi confusing traffic lights) and that the motorcycle cop was right behind him ha ha ha.
haha that must have been hilarious :lmao:

1 - 20 of 127708 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.