E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys im going to try to pull a meet off for this sat 10/23 before winter starts heading in. List your sn if your in for the meet. It will be at 1 oclock at blue tequilla on old country road across the street from roosevelt field mall(willing to change location if its easier for you guys)

1) poppy6985
2) Joeygoodfella
3) ACS 3
4) RJK85 (?)

-elias

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Im down i live right up the block so keep it there. Only thing is my car is stock does that matter? I doubt it does but just thought i would ask. also need a reminder like a day or two before the meet.

DUH for some reason I thought 10 was 11 this sux I have work saturday if you guys are still there after 5 I will try to make it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1) poppy6985
2) Joeygoodfella
3) ACS 3
4) RJK85 (?)
5) Seedster

Anyone else? come on guys from bimmerfest i know your looking at this thread

·
Registered
872 Posts
damn bro ..sorry but this is a bad day ... you should've hit me on PM to let me know you were setting this up already ... i am def down all the way ...but they got me scheduled to work tom ..i can't miss work ... sorry bro .. I guess the next 1.

·
Registered
2 Posts
well, seeing as some of you guys want to have one last meet before winter kicks in, you should all caravan up to Westchester Community College on the 30th :) the car club is putting on a show "tricked out treats" (kinda tacky name, but it works with the halloween theme) it's a family-orieneted event also. it's free admissions, and you only pay of you want to enter your car to the judging :) it's not too far for you LI guys, depeneding where on the island, from far out east, a little over an hour... anyway, here's the link to my thread, come if you can, the proceeds are being donated to MADD (mothers against drunk driving) and the WCC automotive department.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=205197

i'll also be helping judge the cars in the show ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts