BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

2001 - 2012 of 2012 Posts

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
Lets bring it back. I'm in Lincoln/Rocklin/Roseville area. I don't mind traveling for a meet. I need to find a BMW tuner shop for future mods

01 BMW M3, 58k miles on it. Upgraded tails, calipers, zcp wheels and angel eyes to 04 specs

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lets bring it back. I'm in Lincoln/Rocklin/Roseville area. I don't mind traveling for a meet. I need to find a BMW tuner shop for future mods

01 BMW M3, 58k miles on it. Upgraded tails, calipers, zcp wheels and angel eyes to 04 specs

Nice! I know there is a euro meet next month in brisbane that I will forsure be goin to, being I’m missing the 46ers one in LA tomorrow smh. Have you posted pics of your M3 on here yet? 01 with 58k is amazing! I can sent you the info for that meet in Jan if like?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
Nice! I know there is a euro meet next month in brisbane that I will forsure be goin to, being I’m missing the 46ers one in LA tomorrow smh. Have you posted pics of your M3 on here yet? 01 with 58k is amazing! I can sent you the info for that meet in Jan if like?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
I have in the socal thread. I'll take some more pics and throw them up. Sure, post up the meet info.

Sent from my SM-G960U using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
82 Posts
Checking in From Fresno. '04 330Ci convertible. We've had it about 5-1/2 years. It doesn't get out much, but I will likely be running around in it tomorrow. We use the 2000 Durango for most of our driving due to the ease of entry/exit for my wife, its ability to haul stuff, and being more willing to park it unattended in parking lots...I am a ragtop man as my wife and I each have an old Mopar convertible (hers, 1968 Dodge GTS. mine, 1967 Barracuda).

2001 - 2012 of 2012 Posts