BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1981 - 2000 of 2012 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
EuroSunday is coming up. Save the date.

Pic from last EuroSunday, e46s gotta represent. We're losing out to the older generations. Don't forget to register at eurosunday.net to get emails on upcoming events. Event location is not always the same, so email is how you get to be in the loop. There's plenty of gear heads that shows up; plus its great from a networking standpoint. Nuff Said.

Update: Knee still hurts. Just swapped out my fcab, passenger side felt a little wobbly when braking, so it was time to R&R it. Looking at the pics, the passenger fcab completely failed, and collapsed. Stupid bmw putting that fcab so close the the hot hot headers. Didn't want to go poly or powerflex, since I welcome the comfort and quietness of OEM. Plus I already did my rtabs with OEMs; might as well keep it all stock. Used the crowbar method to take off and put the fcab on the control arm. So simple. I'm out to ice the knee. Enjoy.

MINE NEXT! :4ngie:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Weather is getting better!!! My passenger rear needs to be higher, I'm rubbing now.

I need help, I'm weak :(

Who wants to help a fellow BMW enthusiast. Then Starbucks after? ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Modesto Area Newbie

Checking to see if anyone is in my area. Just bought a 2005 330I ZHP. I did see two ZHP's today. One in Turlock, black 330CI, the other one in Modesto on the east side of 99 north of Kansas ave in a parking lot. Anyone here belong to these???

·
Registered
560 Posts
Microphone check one! I haven't been online in months, just letting you guys know I'll be rolling out to big socal euro tomorrow in san Diego.

If you see my car on the road say wassup!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone ever visit or live up in the Chico to Redding area of NorCal i never see any nice BMW's up here?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,988
Navy Blue e46 M3 getting off NB I-5 on Hammer Lane about 5:45pm earlier today heading East......siccccc:bow:

I was in the Lexo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all! I'll be doing a social meet and ride on Saturday, March 22, 2014 open to all BMW's and Euro's starting at 9:00a.m. at the In and Out Burger in Manteca off of the Hwy. 99 and Yosemite Exit. Total distance will be 180 miles with over 11,300 total feet of elevation gain through some of the most scenic areas thru Oakdale, New Priest Grade Road, Groveland, Yosemite National Forrest, Coulterville and Hornitos. We will be regrouping in certain areas and lunch in Coulterville on Main Street.

Below is the link of the route. Please reply on forum if you will be there to get a general idea on what type of car and how many are going. I'll will be taking my Imola Red BMW M3 E46 Convertible.

http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/361567783

Hope to see you there as the views and drive will be fantastic!_nr_

·
Registered
46 Posts
Been in Sacramento for a while now.
I always see a silver convertable m3 sitting by an apartment complex 1 block from me on V st. I also saw a magnificent blue m3 in midtown!
Any local rides or meets coming up soon?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all! I'll be doing a social meet and ride on Saturday, March 22, 2014 open to all BMW's and Euro's starting at 9:00a.m. at the In and Out Burger in Manteca off of the Hwy. 99 and Yosemite Exit. Total distance will be 180 miles with over 11,300 total feet of elevation gain through some of the most scenic areas thru Oakdale, New Priest Grade Road, Groveland, Yosemite National Forrest, Coulterville and Hornitos. We will be regrouping in certain areas and lunch in Coulterville on Main Street.

Below is the link of the route. Please reply on forum if you will be there to get a general idea on what type of car and how many are going. I'll will be taking my Imola Red BMW M3 E46 Convertible.

http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/361567783

Hope to see you there as the views and drive will be fantastic!_nr_

Let's get more of these happening in NorCal!

·
Registered
24 Posts
This thread needs love.

3:30pm
Spotted a Middle aged Male driving a Black E46 M3 tastefully lowered on either Volk TE-37's or style with a roll bar and a set of Recaro Seats in Folsom, CA BroadStone shopping center.

-Barra

1981 - 2000 of 2012 Posts