BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Was down in Carlisle,PA for a show and on the way back (was still somewhat close to Carlisle, but I'm not sure where) saw a dark blue/black face-lift e46 sedan. Looked to have matte black grilles and couldn't see much else because they were behind me.

I was in the steel gray 330xi in front of you going down that twisty road.

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
was cruising with a Z3 coupe, as well as a WRX wagon, and an altima coupe for a min, last night on I-95 South, lost you a little bit before the tunnel.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Actually saw two E46 M3s. First one I saw was an E46 Imola red vert on Highway 17 heading north through gloucester right near wal-mart. It was about 7:30am friday may 21st. Next, saw an E46 imola red M3 coupe in Newport News turning on a road across from the 7-eleven near Casey collsion center. It was about 10:30 pm friday night May 21st.

·
Registered
257 Posts
MAR north seems kind of... :eek: empty

but anyway, on the way back to Philly on I76 East by Chester Springs I saw some dark colored facelifted sedan (perhaps xi?) with AE's and bright fogs that match the color. Car was packed with guys? Driver was wearing a hat.

I kind of blew past in my coupe I just wanted to get home and sleep after 12hours of driving. lol

then about 6 cars up I passed a girl driving a pretty stock silver preface coupe. Had the navi on and mounted on the windshield, I just drove past. If you saw white turn signals flashing back and forth thats me! :hi:

·
Registered
18 Posts
State College, PA at Stocker Chevrolet
I saw my favorite E46 M3 ever tonight. It looked like Phoenix Yellow, although it could have been a custom color that was slightly more green. I am guessing that the driver either works there (prob not? I drive by there all the time, this is the first time I've seen it) or is a customer, because the car was parked there but didn't look like it was for sale-- I pulled in and crept by to check it out. It was a coupe with plenty of mods including tint, aftermarket exhaust, and a carbon fiber-looking trunk lid with a CSL profile (I think). Does anyone know this car?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Finally decided to post this:

Plains Pa courtright street: I drive down this street almost everyday, and always see a white e36 M3, and a black e90.

Are you on here? :hi:

·
Registered
113 Posts
State College, PA at Stocker Chevrolet
I saw my favorite E46 M3 ever tonight. It looked like Phoenix Yellow, although it could have been a custom color that was slightly more green. I am guessing that the driver either works there (prob not? I drive by there all the time, this is the first time I've seen it) or is a customer, because the car was parked there but didn't look like it was for sale-- I pulled in and crept by to check it out. It was a coupe with plenty of mods including tint, aftermarket exhaust, and a carbon fiber-looking trunk lid with a CSL profile (I think). Does anyone know this car?
Ive seen this a few times while at State. Ive never really seen it up close though. Im not sure if its a student or not. Btw have you ever seen the 2 M6's up there?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yep, I saw it again shortly after the first sighting. Seemed like a 20's something guy driving. I haven't seen an M6 up this way, but will keep an eye out.

Ive seen this a few times while at State. Ive never really seen it up close though. Im not sure if its a student or not. Btw have you ever seen the 2 M6's up there?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Finally decided to post this:

Plains Pa courtright street: I drive down this street almost everyday, and always see a white e36 M3, and a black e90.

Are you on here? :hi:
I figure those guys work at whatever that building is or are owned by the owner cause I have never seen them not there.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Black 330 Coupe with dark tint on 1 North near West Chester.
Loud ass Silver E36 M3, slammed, de-catted on 1 north around Chadds Ford
Silver E46 prefacelift coupe with ac schnitzer roundels on 141 south towards Newark.

To the silver E36 that wanted to play and the silver E46 coupe that pulled into the gas station; sorry I was late for stuff both times. :(

·
Registered
346 Posts
who in the world was driving the aw e46 on 19 yesterday? looked like beyern mesh chrome wheels lowered with tons of camber in the rear. take those GOD AWFUL pepboys side vents off your car! they look like you just drove out of a long john silvers garage for supasmart people

81 - 100 of 156 Posts