BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not expecting much from this thread, I don't think many people from the Indianapolis area are on e46fanatics.. I could be wrong but I'd like to see who is all from Indy and see what they have.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im from Columbus indiana, getting ready to move to Avon In. Im a USMC Rectuiter. I have a 05 M3 with the comp. package. Ive been looking for the car croud here lately. its always nice to know people thats interested in the same stuff.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds awesome, yeah... indy seems dead for that compared to cali and everywhere else, but it's good to know there are some bmw's around town... Ill keep everyone updated with meets like EP werks, ISP, cars and coffee etc.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, It's usually always on Saturday mornings around 9:30-12:30-1ish. At McAllisters on 96th and Meridian right across form Shell Gasoline and directly right next to McDonalds. I'll be there this saturday, hope to see some of your rides there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some pictures from the last cars and coffee I went to.....

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thats what I thought about Minnesota until I started that thread. :thumbsup:
That's what I've always thought of Indy, I see M3's all the time but 80% of the time they're old guys who just wanted the most expensive, best looking 3 series on the lot. Just recently about two weeks ago I saw an elderly lady get out of a white e92 M3 with the gunmetal gray wheels at the gas station. Wasn't quiet expecting that but these are the kind of people who wont be showing up to cars and coffee or getting on e46fanatics. hah

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I know where that is, I'm usually on 146th st. almost everyday I'm surprised I've never seen you rolling around.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
04 325ci facelift coupe, if you see my car you'll probably recognize it from the windshield tint, and I have halo's too

1 - 20 of 333 Posts