E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Details need:
When are you leaving?
Where are you coming from?
Are you meeting up in Barstow?
Do you have bail money?? Kidding

Me: Thursday morning
Seattle
Barstow hell ya!

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
You're going to Portland though right and meeting at HPF?

I'll be leaving from HPF directly. I'm still trying to find a co-driver.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're going to Portland though right and meeting at HPF?

I'll be leaving from HPF directly. I'm still trying to find a co-driver.
Yup. Last minute chat with the Hpf crew and I'm out.

·
Account closed at users request
13 Posts
Myself and my co-driver are flying into Portland from Nashville Thursday morning to take delivery of my car and driving to Barstow with the HPF caravan. I literally have been loosing sleep thinking about everything, lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sweet, I hope its the Stig! :p
Some say he only knows two facts about ducks and they're both wrong, all we know is his name is Ryan ;).

I heard back from him, he's in for the co-driver position and will go in on gas. He goes by Forcedfedvw on here. He's a friend of Chris B and ours and the HPF family. You can shoot him a PM, he can't get on the net right now but will check it in the morning:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/member.php?u=148919

·
Account closed at users request
13 Posts
Some say he only knows two facts about ducks and they're both wrong, all we know is his name is Ryan ;).

I heard back from him, he's in for the co-driver position and will go in on gas. He goes by Forcedfedvw on here. He's a friend of Chris B and ours and the HPF family. You can shoot him a PM, he can't get on the net right now but will check it in the morning:
That's what I'm talking about! Family helping each other out. :thumbsup: It's going to be one hell of a weekend.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
:d

·
Registered
4,282 Posts

Awesome, I've actually seen him around on here a few times. Seems ike a chill dude! I'll pay for the gas but I appreciate his offer!

(Love his name, my DD is a 06 GLI which of course has a turbo and spins the tires in all gears as well.. but not because its fast.. because the suspension setup + fwd makes for an entertaining ride when the boost kicks in)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Yeah Chris def hauls ass, I didnt think he was allowed to drive with the trailer anymore? lol I remember going thru some twistes thru a small pass or something and he was going around a long left bend at night as fast as i felt safe to do it in my M lol

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
The Bimmerfest 08 cruise, I had a Scanner, helped a few times because some dude actually stopped on the side of the road to tell a cop that had someone else pulled over we were driving like asses, which we wernt but he got cut off. Just a minute after I saw him pull over to the cop that cop came on the radio and called ahead to let others know that some bmws were being wreckless and to look out for us.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
But your car has to show up first...:facepalm:
Ow it showed up all right...if by showing up you mean I found it under a pile of snow and it was frozen in ice about 3km away from my garage in a storage yard for the past 3 weeks... Trust me I'm none too happy about a shipping company who lies to me like this. Now I get to hand deliver my car across the border to another enclosed carrier ... Bloody nightmare.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts