E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Mod Junkie
917 Posts
<h1>The official F30Driver F30 3 Series Alpine White Photo Thread</h1>
Alpine White F30 Sport Line
Alpine White BMW F30 328i front

Alpine White BMW F30 328i

BMW F30 328i

Alpine White BMW F30

Alpine White F30 M Sport
F30 M Sport

F30 Alpine white

BMW F30 3 series

BMW F30 in Alpine white

F30 M Sport package

M Sport Alpine White

F30 BMW

BMW M Sport

If you have a Alpine White BMW F30 on order make sure you post up your pictures of the car when you get it!

·
Registered
145 Posts
There she go. This is exactly how my car will look. First thing i'm going to do is tint the windows, 2nd vinyl wrap the roof high gloss black, 3rd vinyl wrap the real diffuser black. and last paint the rims black. do you think it will look good with tinted tail lights and black door handles??

·
Mod Junkie
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like you have some great plans for the car. Its always hard to say what is going to look good until you see it in person. Once you get it modded up, make sure you post pictures so we can see it!

·
Registered
145 Posts
For the love of god don't tint the tail lights or paint the wheels black.
I have the same E46 thats in your pic and i tinted the tail lights and got black rims. Im in Germany so its a whole different tuning world than the states. My car was in a few magazines and websites. Check out my pics and see, im sure after you see what i done to the E46, you would want to do the same. :thumbup:

·
Mod Junkie
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seeing some pictures of real life cars is really getting me excited about the worldwide debut this Saturday!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Order placed for an AW 328i sport with Euro delivery to replace the wife's Mini. After visiting with the in-laws :eek: we're gonna use this little ~13mi long racetrack I've heard about to break it in :woot:

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
I have the same E46 thats in your pic and i tinted the tail lights and got black rims. Im in Germany so its a whole different tuning world than the states. My car was in a few magazines and websites. Check out my pics and see, im sure after you see what i done to the E46, you would want to do the same. :thumbup:
Nope. I hate tinted tailights. And I have black wheels on my car. I extremely regret it.

The Panda look isnt my thing.

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
9,519 Posts
Sport line Alpine White F30 328i delivered by Jon Shafer at BMW Santa Barbara :woot:

2012 F30 BMW 328i Alpine White

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
There she go. This is exactly how my car will look. First thing i'm going to do is tint the windows, 2nd vinyl wrap the roof high gloss black, 3rd vinyl wrap the real diffuser black. and last paint the rims black. do you think it will look good with tinted tail lights and black door handles??
What color trim combination did you order? I ordered my BMW about a week ago and that was the hardest thing to choose. I ended up getting the high gloss black and red.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Finally here after march 15 order.

Sportline,
premium package
cold weather package
park assist
paddle shifters
xenons
m adaptive suspenion
M performance grills ( got dealer to throw them in due to the two week delivery delay)

black and aluminum trim. I didn't like the red strip and all of the plastic that goes with the black and red trim.

The grills really set the car off. Tint and black vinyl roof coming soon then I'll post some real pics.

·
Registered
10 Posts

1 - 20 of 58 Posts