·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE NEW DESIGN! * OFFICIAL * E46Fanatics Shirt

Huge update on page 18

NEW DESIGN COMING SOON!

E46Fanatics Key Chain ($7.00 Shipped)

Attention: I am trying to help out the E46fanatics Community! I am handling the designing, shipping, and ordering of each of the individual shirts that are going to be ordered! If you guys would like to help out and donate a few dollars for the time that I am spending on the shirts. It would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why only white? Definitely buy a bundle if I can get black or navy :)
If we put this image on a black shirt, it wouldn't look as good. We would have to recreate the whole image in order to make the m3 look nice/detailed on the black shirt. Sorry! The quality of the shirt is going to be great! Even on a white shirt it will stand out and look great! :)

Thanks

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
So the design with the stuff on the bottom is out of the question now?

I really liked that one.

(Subscribing)

33,630 Posts
So the design with the stuff on the bottom is out of the question now?

I really liked that one.

(Subscribing)
+1 :(

It was way cooler... and what brand of shirts are these going on? Is it Gildan?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Im gettttin one

·
Registered
815 Posts
i liked the lower decal better as well. i also liked the idea of the smaller e46f logo on the sleeve. i will probably buy this one but id buy another if you could do the change~!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is the shipping combined if we order more than one item (say 2 shirts and 1 keychain) ?
For an extra shirt it would be another 5 dollars cause I would have to ship it separately, but if you get an extra key chain it is combined!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Why would two shirts have to be shipped separately? I would love to have two but $34 for two shirts is a bit steep.

1 - 20 of 419 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.