BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

4581 - 4590 of 4590 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pain colours on OEM rims

Hi

I want to repair and paint my rims priori to getting new tyres

How do I find the exact OEM paint colour ?
My The vin is NH46573
E46 3 330i June 2003 post facelift model.

I also want to seek out some clear or perfect match rim protection - not elcheapo but BMW worthy and I want the same colour and inobvious or (if I must ) / or same colour as the body.

Ideas - thoughts ? How do I find rim colour ?

Joe .

·
Registered
8 Posts
My E46

Hi guys,

1st time to this forum. Still new to BMW ownership.. Bought a 135I a few months ago for the wife, and due to a change in work, I needed another car, so I picked up this 02 325I E46. Nice colour, Agean Blue, wheels are a let down in my opinion. What to put in is the big question.. Kinda thinking the same as what's on my 135I, but in silver would look good... Also, whats with an 02 car having a casette player?? Any options for swapping that out??

_nr_

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hi guys,

1st time to this forum. Still new to BMW ownership.. Bought a 135I a few months ago for the wife, and due to a change in work, I needed another car, so I picked up this 02 325I E46. Nice colour, Agean Blue, wheels are a let down in my opinion. What to put in is the big question.. Kinda thinking the same as what's on my 135I, but in silver would look good... Also, whats with an 02 car having a casette player?? Any options for swapping that out??

_nr_

Your 325i has style 135 wheels like my 330ci. Mine has a cassette player too, but I kind of like the retro look. I've got a 2 year old Pioneer double din I'll swap in soon.

Anyway, here is my 330ci! All the way from the West. This is my first BMW, but second car in my life.

[/url]IMG_6791 by Christian Ford, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Another Australian Fern Green E46

We seem to have a few Fern Green E46's in Australia at the moment. Here's mine, a 2000 323Ci which has had extensive suspension and sub-frame work to turn it into a track car. Here is what it looked like when I bought it.

And this is what it looks like now.

Did a separate post with all the details but here's the Green Machine in action. Drives beautifully and brings a smile to my face.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi guys,

Have a look at this. Mate of mine installed one in his 325i and loved it. And don't diss Style 44 wheels, OK? :) Straight fit, just have to move the climate control down. Very easy job.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/7-Android-6-0-Car-Radio-for-BMW-3-Series-E46-M3-Rover-GPS-DVD-3G-DAB-6046-HA-/272040884678?hash=item3f56e679c6

4581 - 4590 of 4590 Posts