BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
New 2005 M3 Vert Owner Lower Mainland

Proud new owner of a 2005 silver M3 Vert. Driving it for a week then off to storage. Hoping to meet some people in the lower mainland that do some DIY and summer road trips.

image.jpeg

·
Registered
1 Posts
From Surrey, BC. I've registered a while ago but never posted. Bought an E46 '03 325i in Stahlblau about six months ago. It may not be a manual but still plenty fun to drive.

Looking to get:
a) new all seasons
b) M Sport (M-Tech II) front bumper (or I could just get my current ones repainted, currently full of rock chips)
c) Angel Eyes RGBW with fade (Any one know of any local stores selling these installed still? RPM offers but they want me to bring in the angel eye kit)
d) Android ddin (Car Joying)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Edson E46

Hey new to the E46 just picked up my 325Ci in edmonton a couple weeks ago for a steal. Doing some maintenance and small work now and then i am debating a M54B30 stroke conversion or just keeping the M54B25 with a super charger maybe a turbo? I'm not looking to go to crazy but a new exhaust from intake to the tip will be a for sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
subs in a 328ci

had an intreresting time putting subs in the 328, owned lots and i mean lots of cars and never have i stuggled this much to run the remote and rca to the back from the head unit, i have the factory subs and amp and the previous owner put the aftermarket deck in without buying the harness just hardwired, splicing the remote wire from the deck (running from factory amp will reduce the power of your aftrermarket subs) and managed to run the wire behind the dash peices by the glove box and managed to hide the wire that way into the door seal into the trunk through the back seats, the power and ground were obvs easy being the battery is already in the trunk, but the rca was a diffrent story, i managed to run it throught the left side of the deck dash peice down to the gas pedal straight back through the console, to the trunk but had to run the wire on the seat due to the wire being short, not sure if any of you have run it without using the factory amp and buying the rca adapter, but would love to know where you ran your wires, sounds amazing and factory sub on/off button still works to shut down the tweeters and 6x9 factory stuff. will keep updated if i find a better ruoate of running it

41 - 51 of 51 Posts