BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Anyone need to do their sunshade fix. Now that the weathers better I'd like to tackle it soon!

·
Registered
320 Posts
has anyone had a subframe reinforcement kit installed on their bmw? just wondering what costs people in vancouver ect are getting. I was told i have a small tear in my right side and that its not bad now but will tear more and more. nixon auto quoted me about 2,000$.

·
Registered
384 Posts
has anyone had a subframe reinforcement kit installed on their bmw? just wondering what costs people in vancouver ect are getting. I was told i have a small tear in my right side and that its not bad now but will tear more and more. nixon auto quoted me about 2,000$.
Check out the speed syndicate if you are concerned about price as they were a bit cheaper when I got a quote.

·
Registered
320 Posts
can anyone recommend a shop to install and paint a csl trunk?

·
Registered
320 Posts
No1 Collision painted my car and my front lip. Good job, a little higher priced, average customer service.
Thanks! Did you get your car re sprayed ? If you don't mind me asking how much did that run a guy?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have been to No 1 aswell, it is alike bit more expensive but they do a good job for the price. Had my entire drivers side repainted and it looks great

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

1 - 20 of 51 Posts