E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an official Hamann/Wheel Power representative, I have been asked to post these first official pictures of the new HM2 and PG2 wheels with the new stainless polished lip.

Your feedback is appreciated.

HM2

18x8.5 MSRP $440.00

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the only difference is the lip...everything should be the same.

The PG2 has a little different valve stem design, too.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Plus if you compare the old HM2 ... to the new one, I don't see any other difference . . . both lips are very bright, what am I missing

old one

New one

·
Modelrater
716 Posts
lee2375 said:
PG2

18x8.5 MSRP 915.00
18x9.0 MSRP 965.00
19x8.5 MSRP 1035.00
19x10 MSRP 1130.00

Wow! :yikes: The prices have gone up also? :yikes:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DropTopBM said:
wait so is the 19" wheel have a polished lip too? the HM2 that is?
damn this thread is old :ben:

the 19" HM2 was not changed - only the 18" HM2 has changed.

·
Registered
152 Posts
For the new Hamann hm2s, do you mean they are coming out with a polished lip or a "machined lip" (machined lip like the SSR GT3s?)?

Im about to purchase the hm2s, but if they are going to have a "machined lip," i will wait.

Thanks

·
Registered
419 Posts
JacksonsBimmer said:
For the new Hamann hm2s, do you mean they are coming out with a polished lip or a "machined lip" (machined lip like the SSR GT3s?)?

Im about to purchase the hm2s, but if they are going to have a "machined lip," i will wait.

Thanks
If your purchasing brand new 18" HM2's then currently you should only be able to get the new style, the old one isn't availble anymore . . . though I would still confirm from the place your getting them from that they are the new style

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.