BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The De46vil's Army
16,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just went to Irvine BMW and picked up this little flyer on the 330i PP.

Sorry if this is a repost

new cams, 18" wheels 6sp, full mtech, and alcantara interior
... etc. are we finally getting the same treatment as Europe and canada?

·
Registered
443 Posts
noflash said:
s'cuze me for asking, but what the hell is alcantara anyway?
rat fur :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Alcantara is an artificial fabric that feels like suede.

Is there any information on the on the gear ratios for the new 6 speed. My only pet peeve about my car I guess, 6 speed was not an option. :mad:

·
Euro.Techniks
4,149 Posts
forgot to mention SSK

·
Registered
930 Posts
VALMONT said:
Just went to Irvine BMW and picked up this little flyer on the 330i PP.

Sorry if this is a repost

new cams, 18" wheels 6sp, full mtech, and alcantara interior
... etc. are we finally getting the same treatment as Europe and canada?

How much???

·
Registered
930 Posts
K-DOG said:
i think its 39k for a 330+ just the performance package...so the option is 6k roughly??
ouch! that is kinda of steep!...by the time you add the rest of the stuff you might as well get a M3.

·
Registered
365 Posts
no 39,395 is the MSRP for the 330i PP. Then you have the options like PP, CWP, Xenons, and NAV. All you need to get is PP and xenons and you're set. MSRP comes out to 42995 for 330i PP + premium package and xenons. Don't need to get the SP because the Performance package takes care of all that :).

·
Registered
442 Posts
yeah i got this in the mail from BMW and thought, see BMW can't acccept some other tunning company doing this so they do it themselves and overcharge.:tsk: well at least they're starting to realize there is a market for it.:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Some people paid that for their coupe with not alot of options!

Hell I paid $35400 for my 325ci!

Titanium paint, premium, sport, xenon, leather heated seats, cd, HK upgrade, steptronic.

eksath said:

ouch! that is kinda of steep!...by the time you add the rest of the stuff you might as well get a M3.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Re: Some people paid that for their coupe with not alot of options!

KevinJ_2k1_325ci said:
Hell I paid $35400 for my 325ci!

Titanium paint, premium, sport, xenon, leather heated seats, cd, HK upgrade, steptronic.

yeah..that's why i got the 330ci.
I guess i am a bit of a "purist" becuase i think the engine comes first and then everything else are add ons. I was quoted 36K for a loaded 325ci, I ended up with a 330ci for 40K.....hence my reasoning for the "stripped" M3 instead of the 330i with Performance....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts