E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We won the first preseason game out of only 2 preseason games. :woot:

Yes, I think we are going undefeated this year! :thumbsup:

On a side note, the NBA takes a break for 3 months and all of the sudden there's about 20 no-namers on the Celtics? WTF?! Either half that roster better be cleared out and traded for something worthwhile, or all of these no-namers end up with more skills than Rondo/Pierce, or we're in trouble. :facepalm:

Nothing like KG barking like a foul-mouthed dog in the first preseason game, now that's heart!

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes i am replying to my own thread, we are going to win game 2 of preseason = undefeated this year!

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i am replying to my own thread, we are going to win game 2 of preseason = undefeated this year!
New england forums are just weak lately.

Yes, I am quoting myself in my own thread now, and yes, I called the win last night before the game is over, and yes I was right, and yes, we will go undefeated all year long and win the championship.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
724 Posts
New england forums are just weak lately.

Yes, I am quoting myself in my own thread now, and yes, I called the win last night before the game is over, and yes I was right, and yes, we will go undefeated all year long and win the championship.

:thumbsup:
Well we just lost to the Knicks. Very close game. To bad we couldn't get that last basket.

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well now, there goes our undefeated season! F*!!!!

knicks SHOULD have played better than they did, and we didn't have the trizzuth, and believe it or not, that really matters. Rondo was putting up big numbers though and the squad looks pretty good. Miami tonight!

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
basketball = girly sport

:eeps:
That's aight. Because you're going to the motherland of southern basketball soon, fresh off an NBA championship! no one cares about hockey in texas :spit:

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
by the way, your old sig, (as much as I hated it) was way better than this stance crap!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
by the way, your old sig, (as much as I hated it) was way better than this stance crap!
I mix it up...i think i want to rust my hood and sticker blast it so its is stancetacular and hella fresh and low. I think I want to make the car completely useless for regular daily driving so I have e-cred nah mean? If I could find a roof rack I could put up a bike. All this stuff adds value to a car in the eyes of class of 2010 and newer.

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I mix it up...i think i want to rust my hood and sticker blast it so its is stancetacular and hella fresh and low. I think I want to make the car completely useless for regular daily driving so I have e-cred nah mean? If I could find a roof rack I could put up a bike. All this stuff adds value to a car in the eyes of class of 2010 and newer.
who needs it for a DD? all that matters is when you roll up, your homiez mouthz start to drop because they can't believe how loooooowwwwww you are and how you drive around town without scraping off your bumper.

rust is the hottness, nah mean? I got so much rust, pretty soon I won't have to sand down any paint, I can just rock the bubbles!

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we need paul pierce back. that is all for now. :(

·
Registered
745 Posts
Agree!! We need pierce!!! 2 games lost already!!!! Let's see what happens in nola tonight.....

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
starting to wish I never created this THREAD! DAMNIT! WTF!!!!!!

Steimsma is my man. He just might win defensive player of the year!

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2-3 *****es! I told you we needed the Truth back!

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Are you ninja-editing, or is my screen just not updating correctly?

"The irony of you saying this in a thread about the CELTICS that YOU started is too much for me to handle.

Also, my screen shows you have ~400 more posts than me. :dunno:"

My screen right now says you have 3506 posts, whilst I have 3389 all of pure BMW knowledge.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
f dat too busy stancing out my whip with mad poke and lowage to worry about postcount like high riding trizzuth

1 - 20 of 22 Posts