BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELPP!!! Argghhh I like lost touch with the rest of the world and will be for the next couple of months because Im in China atm and I cannot access sh*t all. So for those that have me on Facebook I would like to borrow this space for communications, sorry if this is completly off topic and non car related but I feelin kinda lost atm lol.

PMS Im awaiting your reply.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
wtf?
I was able to use fb all the time in chinachong land, even use to make posts about communism sucking and no cops rocked up at my hostels/nor got held at the airports, must have been some recent changes :(

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Like :thumbup:

how long are u in Mainland for?
lol bro, its actually really random, I went out clubbing in HK and met these 2 American girls that were back packing throughout Asia. They told me they were gonna go through mainland and wanted me to join, so I did and before I went to dirty mainland, Peter you would like to know that I made it rain abit with the girls before the trip, yep, I did it again, got a hotel room and had an amazing mountain run with one of them and now just going through China with me being the only mando speaker, its been fun bro, Ill keep u up to date, but Im at this place called Yangzhou atm, the scenary is amazing. Life as a backpacker has been pretty eye opening so far :craig:

btw Im dating one of them now... until I run outa money and have to return back to HK, random right?:shhh:

lol how u been man? Miss me yet?

Just back at ya babe!

haha i had the same dilemma when i was over there last month. where u traveling to in China?
Bro, Im like going through everywhere, at a place called YangZhou atm, will eventually venture through to Napel and Tibet etc etc, its been amazing so far and it has only been day 1 :rofl:

gotta love China's censorship laws. . .
Yeah, each to their own, I mean the CIA monitors Facebook, the Chinese government just went f**k you Facebook, we're gonna build own version and monitor it from there, same sh*t under different masks.

Ask Kim Jong ill
Hes North Korean love :craig:

wtf?
I was able to use fb all the time in chinachong land, even use to make posts about communism sucking and no cops rocked up at my hostels/nor got held at the airports, must have been some recent changes :(
Bro... u need to teach me how because alot of the frigging sites, like proxy sites are blocked.. fml need Facebook baddd!

wtf lol? no fb in china??????? gay
Yeah soooooo gayy.. maybe u could show me some love on my wall lol :hi:

Can you still wipe your own ass?
Barely, had to use my hand once coz rice farmers dont use toilet paper.

I love you Johnny, I hope life is going well with you and that you know what you want to do :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
whats the point in loving your wall if you cant see it let alone love back..... i dont just give... like to take aswell!! i mean.. oops lol

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
LOL.. baaaad

when are u going back to HK... ??
Dom did the lash on HK, his only going to Indo now..

Im going to meet up with Chop soon, and get him to pick me up in the 323!! for old times sake!

@James Pulo .. when we going SYD man? :)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whats the point in loving your wall if you cant see it let alone love back..... i dont just give... like to take aswell!! i mean.. oops lol
LOL! Well Ill give it to you when I see u next, nice and slow alright? :p

LOL.. baaaad

when are u going back to HK... ??
Dom did the lash on HK, his only going to Indo now..

Im going to meet up with Chop soon, and get him to pick me up in the 323!! for old times sake!

@James Pulo .. when we going SYD man? :)
LOL! Pete, dont gimme that ****, you lashed on him first, I may be, being 60% being able to meet up with him in Indo and then he might come to HK with me. Do not put this on him bro, you have better bro code than that!

Atm I do not want to go back to HK, just one of those times where you are in love and loving life away from home, free of worries. Although I aint livin straight up baller like we do it, being a backpacker and going through what Im going through now is really making me grow as a person. Not sure if you'd be able to go through it coz it gets pretty ghetto sometimes but at the end its all worth it.

I always knew you werent gonna come HK Pete, its ok, I would love to see you dont get me wrong, and Im sure one day we will. ;)

In regards to Chop, what are you guys doing? Im freaking jealoussss bro! Oh btw please tell him that Eric Chang has the connection pipe to the airbox chilling at his garage. Just get Eric to install it, it'll only take 5 mins. You guys have fun man and say hi to him for me.

P.S So great that your gonna hit up Sydney again instead of HK.... :rolleyes::jack:

Gary your always out living life, hope to see you soon champ.

Haha thanks Mitch, things are going really well right now, I hope that one day you'll have the oppurtunity to experience this as well! Its is unbelievable! Im sure life is going great with you too bud. I mean hey, I cant wait to catch up with you for a drink ;) So ciaoooo! :craig: I hope ur well man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Have fun backpacking it sound u
R having A great time,

While I was in mainland no FB access either. So whoever was able to access it is bauce.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts