BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale, OEM Xenon assembly that includes everything ,,(fits 99~02 coupe or sedan - just change the lens )
driver side is in perfect condition
passenger side is damaged but working all properly
ill throw in acs shift knob and acs handbrake handle(will not sell this is just bonus :)
dont have pictures available but open to cali area
so check it out in person~
thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have dibs, Were in cali are you located and this includes the bulbs ect everything? So i can plug it in and I have xenons. BTW I have a 2000 323ci if this is true I will take it for sure get back to me

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
can you explain this more??? i can use this in my regular halogen assembly???

i'll take it if the guy above me doesn't want them...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M3WannaBEE said:
I have dibs, Were in cali are you located and this includes the bulbs ect everything? So i can plug it in and I have xenons. BTW I have a 2000 323ci if this is true I will take it for sure get back to me
im located in fullerton and yes u just have to plug it in
xenon is already installed with the housing which includes everything..
thanks for looking (=

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chopstik said:
can you explain this more??? i can use this in my regular halogen assembly???

i'll take it if the guy above me doesn't want them...
its simple
its plug and play~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

·
Registered
931 Posts
I believe you can just pull fuse #42 and the lcm warning for the headlights wont ever come on again, and with xenons, you will definently know when your bulb is out. No need for the in dash warning, and all the other light warnings will still work. This or you can have the dealer flash your ecu for xenons

·
Registered
933 Posts
What part of the pass side is damaged ??

·
Registered
489 Posts
Bro I flew home and checked them out, But It was to dark to install. I turned them on though and funniest thing is my dash doesnt light up well at least it didnt. Anyways I think I am going to get the 6000k bulbs

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
M3WannaBEE said:
Bro I flew home and checked them out, But It was to dark to install. I turned them on though and funniest thing is my dash doesnt light up well at least it didnt. Anyways I think I am going to get the 6000k bulbs
nice :woot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts