BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I have to order an oem shift boot for the ring for my guy to make me an alcantara shift boot......I think Im gonna call CircleBMW for it. But does anyone know how much it will cost???:dunno:

Thanks Guys:thumbup:
-Matt

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
Are you going through LEATHERZ.COM? I'm wondering if I should go through them for an alacantra shift boot as well.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to but they cant have it done till January and Im leaving the 1st for school and Im leavin my car at home

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
Wow..that's a long time for LeatherZ to complete it. I wonder if there are any other places. Have you checked www.supremepowerparts.com They do the boots for A4s..dunno if they can get it for our cars.

By the way, I think an OEM shift boot is like 35 bucks.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
advan24r said:
Wow..that's a long time for LeatherZ to complete it. I wonder if there are any other places. Have you checked www.supremepowerparts.com They do the boots for A4s..dunno if they can get it for our cars.

By the way, I think an OEM shift boot is like 35 bucks.
I placed an order w/leatherz yesterday. The reason he can't complete orders until the new year is because he will be on vacation.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
///M3Matt said:
OK I have to order an oem shift boot for the ring for my guy to make me an alcantara shift boot......I think Im gonna call CircleBMW for it. But does anyone know how much it will cost???:dunno:

Thanks Guys:thumbup:
-Matt
Imitation leather boot is $27.36, real leather is $64.89. If you need it in black I have the PNs here.

·
Registered
433 Posts
can you post both those part numbers - make sure its for the M3 6 speed...

If thats all they cost I will put an order in and then use the other oem boot with my ACS knob - i dont like the momo boot I have on now...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts