E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am sure this is a common questions.... I have been searching for awhile and cannot find the answer.
I just bought a set of OEM M3 (Style 67) rims and tires. I have a 2000 323ci, not lowered and stack suspension. Do these fit on it? I bolted the one rear up to the car and it looked real close, but I was not able to drive on it (Due to the car having a blown tranny)..
Ant thoughts?
Kyle

·
Registered
33 Posts
When i first bought my car it came with 18 inch oem M3 rims its a323ci convertible with the stock suspension the car actually drives pretty ok with it so those fit I've also seen other 3 series coupes with the oem 19 inch but I believe to fit those you'll have to widen up your fenders

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, even though I just spent a ton of money on the OEM M3 wheels and tires, I think the they might stick out a little to much for me... I am thinking of going with M# repos 18x8 35mm offset all the way around. I am looking at 255/35 18 tires, these have a diameter of 25in I would like to stay between 25 and 25.5 diameter and want the same tire all the way around.. I do not like tires that stretch at all. I like straight or even a more bubble look on the rim. So does anyone know if I can use a 255/35 18 all the way around with out rubbing? My only other option would be 235/40 18 -these are 25.4in diameter....

·
Registered
102 Posts
M3 wheels on a non-M will only work if you run 4 front wheels. The rear wheel offset is far to aggressive and you will rub!
hey mat im new to this forum and this is my first post-really like what youve done with your car,I just bought my daughter a 2004 325ci thats pretty clean for an 04 and I am starting to look at mods to make it more our taste not looking for more performance but a lot more attitude.First thing I am going after is stance and wheels-how much has yours been dropped and how?I really am trying to get as much a staggerd stance as I can so if you know of any other threads heading me towards a low stance with some type of lip in the back would be appreciated.
thnks in advance

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.