E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the greatest fitment but i think i did nicee :thumbsup:

Still need sidemarkers and the foglights are from a Nissan Altima :shhh:

Car is For Sale BTW:bump:

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
While the fitment is not perfect i understand that..But i saw the bumper up on her last year for 140 shipped so i hopped on it, OEM and already painted my color titanium silver but it had some damage on the splitters or whatever soo i then got an AC schnizter style carbon fiber lip with titanium silver paint on the top portion and the lip covers the damage...bout $220 for a wayyy more agressive front that completely changed the look of my car is not badd at all..I avoided paint costs and can say i have an OEM front bumper haha

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fitment doesn't look too hot... But props for doing it yourself
Thank youu..I don have tons of $$ to shell out..I focused on maintenance and getting the car right first..And the car gets plenty of compliments wherever i go..Lots of looks for better or worse hah

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aside from all the hate im glad i put this thread up because now i am going to try and get a flush fitment like jiggynites..BUT its a bit difficult since theres no where to mount it etc.. any tips for how to get it flush

1 - 20 of 21 Posts