BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM M3 Front bumper in ALPINE WHITE, oem bumper ONLY, no grill or fog lights or mounts. bumper has a few scratches on the bottom underneath but is not visible when mounted on the car. also has the "clear bra" installed, so not much rock chips on it. asking 180+ shipping.

no cracks or rips on the bumper. email for pics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i will be going out of town today (2/15) and will be back 2/25, so please send me email or pm, and i will check when i get back.

·
Registered
443 Posts
ARE you sure this bumper is oem ,lookin at pics bumper looks like fiberglass and the bumber also has no mountin brace what so ever on the inside of it

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
ARE you sure this bumper is oem ,lookin at pics bumper looks like fiberglass and the bumber also has no mountin brace what so ever on the inside of it
He said no fogs or mounts :dunno: Good deal nonetheless :bow:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, NO FOGS or side mounts. it is OEM, the OEM sticker is on the inside of the bumper in my pics. the outside has the clear bra on it.

thanks m3lowrider, very clean aw you have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just got back due to bad weather and cancelled flights. my inbox was full, so please pm me again. i don't have much post here because most of my posts are on the www.m3forum.net

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just got back due to bad weather and cancelled flights. my inbox was full, so please pm me again. i don't have much post here because most of my posts are on the www.m3forum.net, my id on that forum is "awm3tiagm3"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts