BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the cheapest place to get the me dead pedal for my 330. Is it circle or pacific, or someother place?

·
'a certain moderator'
38,188 Posts
BMA Auto Parts, 1 888 262 3911

i believe it was 49 plus 6 shipping when i got it there.

they are in cali.

·
call me kev :D
6,320 Posts
BlackChrome said:
I called Pacific today and they quoted me $44.00 while my local dealers wanted $76-$82!
of course... pacific bmw gives huge discount for mail order/phone

why do u think we always recommend them :thumbup:

·
No more E46 :(
2,671 Posts
Yup, Pacific has one of the best price out there.

I was looking at the DIY article, it looks like a pain to install. Is it really?

·
'a certain moderator'
38,188 Posts
it was a bit :lmao:

hardest part is the trim on your doorsill, that has to be pulled up, and if u arent careful, u can break the clips that hold them in.

i broke on i think, and since then it has popped out once as i accidentally kicked it getting in the car, i just bang it back into place and go on with life :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
yeah I think I damaged my sill pulling it up too. I live in NY so I got mine from circle, they were 44.95 and shipping is dirt cheap for me because I'm close, but if you're westcoast order from Pacific. Good luck, good mod, a lot better then paying a lot more for something else, plus if you have an M wheel the two compliment eachother very nicely I think! Good Luck

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
Holy sh*t I didn't know the OEM M3 dead pedal was so cheap, I'm gonna order one tomorrow. I still need to install alumminum pedals that I ordered from Bimmian over the summer...

Can I just call Pacific and order it over the phone with out a part number?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
i say try these 2 places

pacific or circle both should be very good prices for that dead pedal.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yes it will fit the coupe. When ordering the part, tell them the color you need for example black, grey or tan and then tell them specifically its for the coupe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts