BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the pics from the beginning to the end...

I'll try to include all of the specs/info along the way, please don't PM me about fitment questions just compare the info that I have here and do some research and you'll be fine.

Previous thread when I first got this obsession with running 4 rears...
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=783260&highlight=

Another thread with some pics (sticker-bombed splitters)...
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=790984&highlight=

Wheels specs:
4 OEM M3 19x9.5" Style 67 - et27
Toyo T1R 225/35/19 tires

First test fit after getting the proper tires on:
(H&R Sport springs, 10mm spacer in rear - et17)

Installed FK Konigsport coilovers:
(et17)

Springs settled a little more and the tires were rubbing too much. I removed the spacer and slammed the rear:
(et27)

Pulled/shaved the rear fenders some more and added a 12mm spacer:
(et15)

Added a 15mm spacer:
(et12)

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
you are full of sooooo much win. thats why i <3 u :D
cant wait to see what next bro!

btw those style 5's are looking sweeeeet! the owner must be one cool ass dude :eeps:

·
Registered
13,475 Posts
this was the EXACT setup i was gonna run but i went against because i thought it would be impossible to source 4 rear wheels. im glad u got ahold of it though because u fukin delivered :bow:

i wanna see this 12et rear setup :drool:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats on Sport Springs? I'm guessing you're on sport suspension?
Yeah, the first 3 pics were on H&R Sport springs & stock shocks/struts (330 Sport Suspension)

It's kind of an illusion, the offsets make it seem lower... looked good though, I would recommend those springs to anybody on a budget :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this was the EXACT setup i was gonna run but i went against because i thought it would be impossible to source 4 rear wheels. im glad u got ahold of it though because u fukin delivered :bow:

i wanna see this 12et rear setup :drool:
Great minds think alike! I bought a staggered set locally and sold the 2 fronts with tires (as full-size spares) to M3 owners, which paid for the 2 rears... it was a pain in the ass to get ahold of them all though!

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Great minds think alike! I bought a staggered set locally and sold the 2 fronts with tires (as full-size spares) to M3 owners, which paid for the 2 rears... it was a pain in the ass to get ahold of them all though!
but so worth it :drool:

·
Registered
103,526 Posts
A+.

Bonus points for the japanrot friend that tagged along. :D

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
so sick! definitely one of my new favorite sedans! :thumbsup: khalil...youre sitting kinda high in that pic :4ngie: :rofl: jk jk

1 - 20 of 65 Posts