BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this from a friend last week and decide not to go through with the install on my car as it seems a bit difficult to install to my standards. Plus went to 2 shops that refuse to install OEM units. Anyways my friend it this removed from his 06 E46 M3 with 21k miles and decided to go aftermarket. Removal was done by Industry automotive here in Vegas.

I would like to sell as a package first but I post up individual prices as well but right now package interests have dibs.

package consist of:

16:9 navigation unit with CD player - $400
MKIV DVD based drive - SOLD!
BM53 computer - $350
Bluetooth module - SOLD!
DICE IPOD UNIT - SOLD!
MISC cables, navi DVD is inside the dvd drive as pictured

im usually on Bimmerforums as untamedm3 and m3forums as blkdiamondm3. can also provide vouch if need be.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As stated not looking to part unless I have a buyer for everything, won't be available from the 10th-20th since I ll be in Hawaii during that time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump, perfect for anyone looking to do a retrofit! price on whole package is OBO!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No main harness, I believe that is the only think major component I'm missing

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump from Maui!! Decided to start parting out, dice unit is sold locally....

·
Registered
154 Posts
blk diamond, you know you can use that Bluetooth unit in your existing OEM set up.... the nav is not necessary for that to work.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blk diamond, you know you can use that Bluetooth unit in your existing OEM set up.... the nav is not necessary for that to work.
I've already got an 05 equipped with Bluetooth already.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump bluetooth module and DVD base is sold!

Nav 16:9 screen still available and BM53 unit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts