E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i am looking for a oem drivers side xenon for my 323ci. i just bought a passenger side of a fanatic and now i need a drivers side. i got a great deal for my passenger side so thats why i didnt buy them as a set. i would prefer it to have the titanium trim but if not then thats ok. please pm me or simply reply in this thread if you have one or know where i can get one for a descent price. thanks

Btw: i need the whole assembly, bulbs,ballast etc...

·
Banned
143 Posts
BiMMeR323ci2000 said:
hi guys, i am looking for a oem drivers side xenon for my 323ci. i just bought a passenger side of a fanatic and now i need a drivers side. i got a great deal for my passenger side so thats why i didnt buy them as a set. i would prefer it to have the titanium trim but if not then thats ok. please pm me or simply reply in this thread if you have one or know where i can get one for a descent price. thanks

Btw: i need the whole assembly, bulbs,ballast etc...
WRONG FORUM!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
General Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to a BMW!

is this related to a bmw? yes
am i trying to get answers? yes

so... :flipoff:

BMWERKEN: thanks for not being a :ghey: like the other guys

·
Banned
143 Posts
BiMMeR323ci2000 said:
General Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to a BMW!

is this related to a bmw? yes
am i trying to get answers? yes

so... :flipoff:

BMWERKEN: thanks for not being a :ghey: like the other guys
WTF? I just check the WTB forum, and you were smart enough to post a thread there.

But you posted a thread there BEFORE this thread. So WHY THE HELL did you start another thread telling people you WANT TO BUY (WTB) a headlight AGAIN. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll do you a favor and make this thread more of a GENERAL thread topic:
Since you already have one headlight with a xenon bulb, the other headlight you plan to purchase MIGHT have a different color light output because:
1. the bulb was used longer/shorter; xenon bulbs colorshift.
2. the bulb was from a different manufactuer. There are two that I know of that makes OEM xenon bulbs for bmw's. Phillips and Osram.
So best if you get a new pair of xenon bulbs before you install these headlights in your car.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea thats right, i posted in the for sale forum as well. since not many people check the WTB forum or FOR SALE forum i decided to post in here too. i think ths fits in all the forums. i really need to buy another headlight and wanted to find out asap. anyways, thanks for the info, as soon as i find another headlight i will swap the bulbs for 6000k or 8000k so the color doesnt really matter. i basically just need it to have the titanium trim and in good condition.

GeNR8Zn said:
WTF? I just check the WTB forum, and you were smart enough to post a thread there.

But you posted a thread there BEFORE this thread. So WHY THE HELL did you start another thread telling people you WANT TO BUY (WTB) a headlight AGAIN. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll do you a favor and make this thread more of a GENERAL thread topic:
Since you already have one headlight with a xenon bulb, the other headlight you plan to purchase MIGHT have a different color light output because:
1. the bulb was used longer/shorter; xenon bulbs colorshift.
2. the bulb was from a different manufactuer. There are two that I know of that makes OEM xenon bulbs for bmw's. Phillips and Osram.
So best if you get a new pair of xenon bulbs before you install these headlights in your car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts