BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think the dealer will install them for me? I have yet to find a decent body shop in Myrtle Beach (you might've heard me complaining about this in another thread already). So I was wondering if the BMW dealer would do it. Some of you might ask why I don't do it myself...I'm not a DIY person, I'll screw it up.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? If I ordered off Bekker's Import, do they come with instructions. And believe me, if there's a way to screw it up, I'll do it...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
'a certain moderator'
38,245 Posts
maybe a fanatic in the area will help you? buy them lunch or supply the beer... :thumbup:

-brendan

·
Registered
407 Posts
schow36 said:
Do you think the dealer will install them for me? I have yet to find a decent body shop in Myrtle Beach (you might've heard me complaining about this in another thread already). So I was wondering if the BMW dealer would do it. Some of you might ask why I don't do it myself...I'm not a DIY person, I'll screw it up.
clears r easy to install. the front and sides are no problem. but u might have some trouble with the rears. use these instructions

http://www.my330i.com/mod2.php

http://www.my330i.com/mod7.php

·
Registered
6,868 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, thanks guys...I was wondering where that DIY site was, I remember going to it a few weeks ago. Anyway, I think I'm gonna try to do it myself...now to go and order the clears!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
so, im guessing by your sig u never ended up gettin the clears??

they are such an easy install, it takes more skill to screw it up than to do it sucessfully

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just bought my clears over the weekend.....haven't installed them yet, anyone want to help me?

·
Registered
27 Posts
thank you kev!! I'm sorry, don't want to steal the post, but I didn't want to make a new thread just for my b-day....starting one myself would seem kind of stupid.....someone want to start one for me? haha

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BMW328Ci said:
so, im guessing by your sig u never ended up gettin the clears??

they are such an easy install, it takes more skill to screw it up than to do it sucessfully
Not quite yet...but look at the date on that post...this was from way back in the day...way to revive a dead thread :D I just haven't gotten around to buying them yet. Low on cash among other things...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts