E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Black and Proud
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get OEM clears for the cheapest price ?

and those with replicas... who's got good ones that they would recommend ?

i know a lot of the stuff on ebay are crap...
but some seem better than others...
and i'm sure some of you guys bought some off ebay

so any kind of feedback appreciated

(going to call up pacificbmw and circlebmw... as well as assael bmw where i bought my car)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I bought mine from seller "revotec" off eBay, he has some Euro OEM stuff that is the same as US OEM and cheaper. I think the rears are now $158 and the front corners were $60. He also sells non OEM sidemarkers for $15ish that fit fine. I would recommend him. All of mine fit great! and are the same as US OEM. Other guys bought from him too and had a good experience also. Search for post with "cheap AND clear*" in the title

·
Black and Proud
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rayz... i did search... and the most i came up with is revotec on ebay...
and a bunch of old posts of clear corners for sale...mostly for coupes

which is why i posted this

·
www.piratecove.org
3,677 Posts
circlebmw has them i priced them out last night for myself, really good prices.

·
Black and Proud
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didn't get to speak to circle bmw because of the time difference...

but here's the info i got from Pacific BMW...
BMW has stopped shipping OEM clears for the e46 sedan because of customs/DOT issues
so the dealerships will no longer be selling clear corners (the ones with no amber reflector at all)

Cutter BMW couldn't find the clear corners in the computer system... which seems like a confirmation on what i was told by Pacific

so i guess Circle BMW might be selling the clears that are left in stock

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Renn-sport is pretty expensive for 2002-up. I contacted them about it, I think they near $400 or more...I can't remember exactly.

But I looked at his sig...he has a 1999-2001...yea, they are having a group buy or special, I can't remember which, but yea, renn-sport has them cheap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts