BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect condition, no problems or scratches or anything. Asking $300.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've got everything else .... a new bracket kit, new large left cover panel and replacement tray that I did not need as my car already came with the bracket and panel.

Send me a PM if you need these items.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JERRYKDC said:
What did it come out of, what's involved in insstalling it in an 04
it came out my 2002 M3. Depending on your car it should just bolt right in and all u have to do is wire it up.

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,330 Posts
Whats the lowest you'll take for it? I'm in OC as well...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Perfect condition, no problems or scratches or anything. Asking $300.
CrusinKO,

I am interested and located in Torrance. You have PM.

I've got everything else .... a new bracket kit, new large left cover panel and replacement tray that I did not need as my car already came with the bracket and panel.

Send me a PM if you need these items.
ZAP1

I am interested in your parts as well...you have PM.

Thanks

Will

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i replied ;)

Jza8Shwoff said:

CrusinKO,

I am interested and located in Torrance. You have PM.

ZAP1

I am interested in your parts as well...you have PM.

Thanks

Will

·
Registered
52 Posts
Guys .... I think you'll be better off simply ordering the two part numbers thru your local dealer (they'll probably give you at least 10% off even if you don't belong to the BMW Car Club of America) .... that would be only about $108 plus sales tax.

I just looked at the cheapest UPS Ground cost to Torrance, CA from Beaverton, OR and the shipping costs are a killer at nearly $34 (to Florida it's even worse at $60). The box size at 42" x 22" x 14" is what kills it ......... US Mail Parcel Post is even more than UPS Ground .... wow ... I'm in the wrong business.

Apparently the box size rules the rate (in this case) and it would cost the same up to 70 Ibs even though it only weighs 8 Ibs.

I need to find someone local in the Pacific NW to unload these new parts for $75.

George:cry:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Guys .... I think you'll be better off simply ordering the two part numbers thru your local dealer (they'll probably give you at least 10% off even if you don't belong to the BMW Car Club of America) .... that would be only about $108 plus sales tax.

I just looked at the cheapest UPS Ground cost to Torrance, CA from Beaverton, OR and the shipping costs are a killer at nearly $34 (to Florida it's even worse at $60). The box size at 42" x 22" x 14" is what kills it ......... US Mail Parcel Post is even more than UPS Ground .... wow ... I'm in the wrong business.

Apparently the box size rules the rate (in this case) and it would cost the same up to 70 Ibs even though it only weighs 8 Ibs.

I need to find someone local in the Pacific NW to unload these new parts for $75.

George
George,

Thanks for looking out! Shipping is the killer. If by chance you have the parts numbers handy, could u give them to me? If not, its ok, I will just look it up on a DIY thread.

Thanks again and if I hear of someone in the PAC NW, I will forward them to you!

Will

1 - 14 of 14 Posts