BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we've had 2006 e46 since new. Used to have a Dension kit installed but this was ripped out when stolen (yes we got car back). Have always used bluetooth kit installed in the car for hands free phone use but recently installed a new Dension Ice kit to play music from our current phones again.

However, the bluetooth kit is now not functioning correctly. Regardless of the Dension kit being fitted to the radio or not, we have no volume on the speakers when using the bluetooth kit. ie we have full steering wheel control, and phone will phone out, but cannot hear ring tone, or voice if phone connects. As I said, I've gone backwards and removed Dension again with problem persisting. Can anyone tell me how the bluetooth kit is wired to the radio, as connector B in the quadlock appears to have no effect regardless of whether it is fitted any more - is there are fuse for it (I've tried and failed to find one i think is relevant - though haven't tried checking every fuse in the fuse box....).

Can answer any questions, and any advice on how the OEM bluetooth kit is wired or anything vaguely helpful will help me from being driven mad at this point !

Cheers L.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Surely with the bluetooth having been working until we installed this Dension, that would suggest not, or am I not thinking clearly?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts