E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone is having Mtech....

Please don't forget the gen 1 OEM aero kit.....

POST YOUR PICS !!!!:pimpin:

·
Registered
352 Posts
dam the side skirts on the aero are so nice. i love those things. can you do anythig else to the aero kit like splitters. is the bottom of the front kit flat or does it have a stupid bumps like my stock one does.

·
• DFW •
1,962 Posts
side skirts rock! But Ive seen several peeps on the board that have had their Aero rear bumpers ripped off while driving :(

·
Registered
346 Posts
here's mine, i was all about getting a reiger front end but decided not to cuz everyone has an m front now, At first i didnt like it but i dig it alot now, I would like that new hamann front though. yeow

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mine came to about 1700 euros with paint and installation.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
breyton3er said:
dam the side skirts on the aero are so nice. i love those things. can you do anythig else to the aero kit like splitters. is the bottom of the front kit flat or does it have a stupid bumps like my stock one does.
the bottom is not flat it is just like the stock one. you can not put on splitters without it looking wrong. there is a guy on the board with a steel grey aero kit with splitters on it and they don't look that goo IMO. i mean dam teh topaz one looks so nice but im all about splitters.
edit: the guy with the aero kit and splitters is djbmw heres a pretty good pic of what im talking about. not to take anything away from him cause his car is an outstanding car i just think he should loose the splitters.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts