E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's what they look like...sorry dont have any pics yet
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=206639

one wheels has a minor scratch on it, other then that they are all in good condition... not bent or any other scratches. i'll try and get some pics if need be, however they are in storage and will take alil while to get. the tires have about 35-40% tread left...wheels and tires are perfect for those who need winter wheels....anyways let me know if you interested, not sure what the price needs to be however pm me with offers...

brant

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
ok i took some pics with my phone so the quality is real low, however you can probably make them out alright...

they are still wrapped in plastic, and in one pic you can see there is about a quarter to half in. of tread left

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wagon Man said:
I'm really still interested, but man, yo really need to provide decent pic showing the condition on EACH wheel & tire, I would be very worried on what I'm buying ...

Pls let me know when you have better pic so I can consider. Tks.

hey, yeah i know i need better pics, however I dont have a digital camara. I think i might be able to borrow my parents over thanksgiving, but thats next week away. I'm just a poor college student so i can't afford to buy a camara right now, maybe if the wheels are sold i can go purchase one! :thumbup: ...however i understand that it is hard to purchase something when you can't see them at all. I can give you a list of people i have made purchases from and have purchased from me and they will all tell you i'm very honest and ligit. Currently there are 3 serious offers on the wheel and even an appointment to come look at these wheels in person tom, so i guess if all these drop out then yes i will have to get more pics.

If your serious about these you are going to have to trust what i say about each wheel, if you were to purchase these and they were not everything i told you about i will refund part of your money to make you happy, because thats the kind of seller i am. anyways the wheels are all in perfect condition exept the front passanger side which has small small rash that looks like a little armor from the tires was wiped on the wheel. nothing bad at all and can be fixed for very cheap!

thanks,
brant

1 - 20 of 20 Posts