E46 Fanatics Forum banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 · (Edited)
Than instead of wasting your money on an exhaust or power you should save for that?
But if your stuck on exhaust you should think about the Kpeng exhaust. I have it on my car and it sounds great.
Ill look it up. I'm not 100% sure where I'm gonna start on my car anyways.

I honestly want to fix the things that are the problem first like my interior. I can live with my current paint job but my interior just pisses me the **** off.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Then I won't get made fun of for owning a 323? Hah. And how much is this? Just an estimate.

Sent from my Droid using Bimmer App
We never said your car was rubbish, nor were we ripping you for owning a 323.

Just saying save for something better... M3 perhaps?!

·
Registered
E93 M3, 370z track car, R6
1,938 Posts
Damn, most of the people on this forum are complete d!cks. For all of you posting the negative feedback, remember that you were all noobs too. Cut the guy some slack, Its probably his first time joining a forum. OP I encourage you to forget about the a s sholes on this forum and keep up the interest. You will learn a lot on this forum as did I. As you get more and more active, you will learn what to do and what not to do.

As for the OBX exhaust, I won't lie, it does sound nice. But its meant for honda's and wouldnt consider putting it on a BMW.

Secondly, I'd suggest either a muffler delete, magnaflow 14815 with a resonator delete, Highline tuning (a bit expensive), or UUC (also expensive). Ebay headers are proven to work just fine and could be installed by yourself with the help of a friend.

And lastly, you have a 323ci convertable. I would have loved that for a first car. 1) its not meant to be fast unless you drop some major loot into it. 2) Even if you have a fast car, where are you gonna go that fast? You're just going to get tickets like I did. 3) Work on exterior mods, its the first thing people see. 4) 323 engine's last VERY long. Personally, I think they last longer than any other e46 engine.

Any other questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM, i'd be glad to help you :thumbsup:

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.