E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
First lets not talk crap, i would not recommend it even though it looks nice it will rust out and this is something you put on a civic. Yes i said, "i want it" in another thread, but that was a joke, Class of 2011 also does not refer to your graduation year, it refers to people who just joined the forum this year. If you want to continue on this forum lets not curse out our fellow fanatics. If you don't care maybe you should leave. Also learn to search it is a helpful tool.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Thanks for your input. I now understand what 2011 means. If their prone to rust then I wont do it, thats all I was asking. I wish their were more people like you on this forum. And yes Ill cut back on the cussing. What do you recommend that is a larger muffler and sounds good?
I would recommend: Magnaflow, Eisenmann, Borla, OEM BMW Performance, Active Autowerke, and UUC. BMW performance is good for extra growl but at high RPM and sounds almost stock at low. If you want, you can get a custom exhaust made. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Has anybody straight piped a 323ci?
Hell Yeah! but i dont know if it was done to a 323 Ive seen many others e46s though, you will lose some low end torque though. Oh and if you dont want it to be insanely loud why dont you get a second resonator delete. it will add some sound, anyway what was your last car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.