BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey e46 fanatics, I have a OBD II code reader that I had to buy from autozone thus they no longer have FREE scans :facepalm:

it was 49.99 on sale from $80, now if someone needs it I can let them borrow, again if you want to buy it make a offer, I gave the price I payed. Used it for one whole day only.

PM me !

·
Registered
426 Posts
does this work for our cars? I thought our OB2 socket was round unlike the conventional square socket

·
Registered
300 Posts
does this function as a peake tool?
peake tools will read bmw specefic codes, other obd2 readers will read basic universal codes

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes i have successfully scaned a couple of vehicles, if anybody is still wanting for a scan, let me know!

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey e46 fanatics, I have a OBD II code reader that I had to buy from autozone thus they no longer have FREE scans :facepalm:

it was 49.99 on sale from $80, now if someone needs it I can let them borrow, again if you want to buy it make a offer, I gave the price I payed. Used it for one whole day only.

PM me !
Hi, I realize you posted this 2 years ago, but on the off-chance that you would still be willing to rent someone your code scanner, how much could I rent it for? I don't need it for a BMW, I just need it to check my little Honda, but it broke down and since I'm a full-time student, I'm desperate to fix it asap and for as little $ as possible. I can come and pick you up and take you back home if I can use it.
Thanks in advance :)
Zephyr

p.s. or do you know anyone else that might want to rent their scanner?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts