E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who has an on-board computer. which screen do you usually leave it on while driving? i leave it on the outside temp. screen...

·
Flex UK Style
2,529 Posts
Clock. And it annoys the $hit out of me when the temperature drops below 3 degrees C and it reverts to temperature.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can the Techs reprogram the obc to not switch the screen back to the temp??

·
Registered
65 Posts
"Passenger Ejection Seat ARMED" :yikes:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Clock....and if it goes off indicating it's 37 or below just press the button on the stalk once and it will revert back to the clock without having to scroll through all of them :thumbup:

Jon:thumbup:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Sorry, no....the little button on the end of the stalk coming off the steering wheel, the one you use for turn signals. You have to be kinda quick....I think "37" flashes 3 times before it stays on the Outside Temp...if you hit the button before then it will revert back to the clock.

My own little easter egg :thumbup:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Fripp64 said:
Sorry, no....the little button on the end of the stalk coming off the steering wheel, the one you use for turn signals. You have to be kinda quick....I think "37" flashes 3 times before it stays on the Outside Temp...if you hit the button before then it will revert back to the clock.

My own little easter egg :thumbup:

ahhh so I have to be quick enuff to catch it while it's flashing.. yea good egg...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts