E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently completed a pair of E9x platform M3's. Combined the two in one write up to share with you all! Their descriptions are with their groups of photos. Check em out!!

2008 BMW Alpine White Coupe

A supercharged, Alpine white on Novilla Red M3 Coupe came to me after sitting outside for most of this brutal northeast winter. It will be receiving a full correction in the spring months, but this detail was done to get this vehicle clean and protected again, and it sure needed it! Putting 500+ whp, it needed to look as good as it goes!

Supercharged Engine bay shot

Before Photos of the Supercharged White M3

IronX breaking down fallout on the vehicle, after the wash process. It turns purple when doing so

Completed Photos of the vehicle

2009 Black M3 Convertible

This vehicle came to me as a new purchase and was "Clean" from delivery. However it was in need of a proper correction and damaged/faded clear bra removal as you will see in the pics. This M3 Hardtop convertible was looking above standard after it was properly detailed and "brought back to life." In it's new owner hands, I dont see this vehicle ever approaching that condition again!

Faded clear bra on the vehicle

Difference in the paint after the clear bra removal

Paint Condition Before

Paint Condition After

After Photos

Thank you for looking!

-Oakes Detail

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Now that's how black should look.

Wonderful job on both!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much sir!

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Nicely done. GL with the business. Amazing at all the nice cars and BMWs in general that need paintwork.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with that, some of the factory standards have fallen off the charts and a lot of the vehicles need work. I've done 2010 and 2011 cars, right off the boat needing work, it's unfortunate really and surprisingly more common in the higher end vehicles. Thanks for the kind words!

·
flock killer
781 Posts
my god the black is so clean the damn thing looks invisible. unreal pics, love the black. too bad you're all the way out in PA.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! The mile deep gloss was much more appealing in person, and the owner was ecstatic!

Pa isn't too far from NoVa :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts