BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE CHANGE $900firm. Shipping not included

I recently purchased a set of Bilstein pss9 for a bmw 325xi. I came to find out that they were the wrong ones for my car. Also Bilstein doesn't make a set of pss9 for my car. I'm also having a very hard time trying to contact the retailer. So id figured i put them up for sale until they get back to me. I purchased them for 1307.28 a couple weeks ago so the price is $1300 OBO. Pss9 are height adjustable and are damper adjustable as well.

The Coilovers are brand new with 0 mileage

Willing to ship at buyers expense! Also willing to Deliver to the tristate area. Will need $50 Paypal'd to cover gas. $

Everyone's more then welcome to come and take a look at the coilovers if interested.

NOTE: These coilovers didn't come with and will not come with Top Hats aka Strut/Shock Mounts

These coilovers fit 325i/328i/330i/330ci (Non xi/Non M3)

Below is the listing for the coilovers i purchased!
http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/2002/bmw/325xi/suspension/suspension_kit.html

Attachments

·
Registered
748 Posts
601? You can put that towards a set of racelands :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you sure with 0 miles?? they kind of look slightly... dirty?
They are brand new. They are slightly dirty from me taking off the old struts with dirty glove to immediately try and fail to install these. I failed because i found out that they're completely wrong for my car :facepalm: the hard way.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So im guessing warranty will be voided?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App
Most likely but there website listed the wrong part so i still don't understand how it's my fault if my mechanic tried to install it and it didn't work?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
time to lower asking price
I don't understand why i need to lower my asking price? There are two prices i listed one was Retailers price (which i foolishly paid) and the other was my suggested asking price.... which is obo aka Or Best Offer. That means you could offer me what you want which can be anywhere from 1300 to $1 doesn't mean im gonna take $1 2 people had the balls to say 601 and 675 doesn't mean im gonna take them into any consideration.To actually offer me anything lower then 800 only means there joking. So if your really interested which correct me if i'm wrong it seems like you are...... you can offer me what every you want it's up to my judgement if i want to bow out and except that price.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I agree with lowering the price. To argue both sides, you do have a brand new set of awesome coilovers. However, you have to understand the buyer's perspective. If your price is only $100 less than if they bought from a sponsor, that's not much incentive. People would rather spend 10% more to get it direct from the manufacturer with an order number and official warranty. The little extra money gives the buyer more security. If I were you, I would really try to get the refund from the retailer you purchased from. Otherwise, you will have to drop a couple hundred to attract a buyer in the market for these. If I wanted this specific model, I'd be more motivated with a price of $1100-1200. Not bashing your price, just my $0.02

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I agree with lowering the price. To argue both sides, you do have a brand new set of awesome coilovers. However, you have to understand the buyer's perspective. If your price is only $100 less than if they bought from a sponsor, that's not much incentive. People would rather spend 10% more to get it direct from the manufacturer with an order number and official warranty. The little extra money gives the buyer more security. If I were you, I would really try to get the refund from the retailer you purchased from. Otherwise, you will have to drop a couple hundred to attract a buyer in the market for these. If I wanted this specific model, I'd be more motivated with a price of $1100-1200. Not bashing your price, just my $0.02
Honestly i would rather your 0.02 then anyone else's on this thread i appreciate the fact that you took the time to explain it. Thank you. I do understand that im not gonna attract a buyer, selling it damn near retail price. I'm wiling to sell this for 1000 firm but im not shipping them. What it seems like no one is getting is that it wasn't a firm sale i didn't want 1,300 i wanted as close as i could get to it cause i knew in my mind i wasn't getting my money back for it. I Just didn't think this would be honda-tech or b20vtec.com all over again. Thank you for not bashing.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Well not being the original purchaser, does the lifetime warranty still apply or would they need proof of purchase? A lot of timea im deterred frm purchasing things like these which cost almost the same as new, is that a lot of suspension retailers void warranties if ur not the original buyer. Idk what the case is with these. And I was just sayin to lower price for the same reason above, just didnt think it was needed to give an explanation why since to me it was common sence why one would lower the price of an item they are trying to sell. I am interested in these. But for that "sense of security" id probably pick up a new set of kw v1 for under ur asking price. So it was just a suggestion, theyre yours and its not like we are demanding things of u thinking ur gnna do whatever we say, but it rly is just opinions. Sry if u were offended. But lemme know about that warranty. And glws!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App

1 - 20 of 73 Posts