BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe these only fit sedans as the coupes letters are in italics.
Essentially brand new NR gauges. No tears or cuts or bent plastic, I was meticulous with the install and these gauges are flawless as you can see in the pics.

The only thing different from when I first bought them is there's 6 peices of doublesides scotch tape on the back of the gauges from when I installed them. It's not sticky anymore so it won't pose a problem when reinstalling, but I didn't want to risk damaging them by peeling them off. See the pics for what i mean.

Price is $65 shipped.

I'm leaving for Utah this Sat morning so I would prefer to seal the deal before then, pay by paypal and overnight them to whoever wants them before Friday evening. If not, I'll be back on the 11th so we could finish it up then. Your call.

Gauges

Tape

Some pics of then installed

daytime

Semi-dark

Night time

That's all. Shoot me an email or PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Humm... I didn't know NR make different gauge for couple or sedan... I thought there are all the same.... If is the same I will pick up right now from you...:banghead:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just checked

They are 100% different for coupes and sedans. Check out NRauto.com to see the difference. Sorry, but it won't fit your coupe.:sad:

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,622 Posts
Hey man im in Harrisburg Pa 1hr 30 min from you. Why are you selling it ? check your pm. :D

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,966 Posts
Hey Andrew. Check your PM about the cup kit. :thumbup: Had I known you'd be parting with the NR guage I would've gotten that too! Let me know if it's still for sale.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,622 Posts
I guess be first is not really being first in line. :cry: even when you thought you got the sale. :tsk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts