E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who haven't heard, NoWo 2013 is Saturday Oct. 26 in Frankenmuth Michigan. All European cars are welcome. So if you are from the Michigan area and were thinking about storing your car soon for the winter, here's your reason to wait! There's expected to be a great turnout. The more bimmers we can get there the better.:thumbup:

For all information about the event here's a link to the Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/events/642842919082355/

Also look out for my tent "Purely Euro". We'll be selling stickers, t-shirts, food, and drinks. I'll post t-shirt designs soon. Mention the E46Fanatics website and I'll throw you a free sticker.

Hope to see everyone out there!

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so what you are saying is that there is no pre-registration.

Sorry, that's what I was trying to find out.
Sorry for the late response. There are two ways to register. You can either come at 9am and register the day of the event or you can register online. However, they are still working out bugs with the online registration and it should be up in about a week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.