BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Believe it!!!
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys... have to say that modding a BMW isn't cheap... i guess what i'm trying to say is i'm a regular here in the forum yet.. the only mod's i've done is upgrading to M68's, cheap dayton tires, OEM clears and OEM exhaust tips.

i drive a 01 325ci...

what do you guys think? dont i suck compared to most ppl....

:sad:

wished mods cost... 50-100 bux... and wished i had more $$$

·
I holla
1,665 Posts
there's always going to be someone with more mods and stuff like that, that's why you shouldn't compare yourself to anyone.

example- i ran off my list of mods to someone and they're response "nice start" :banghead: and there i was thinking i was almost done :banghead:

modding is expensive :sad:

·
I holla
1,665 Posts
what's a "slushbox" ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Slushbox - Automatic Transmission...

BTW, I have not a single mod on my car yet (unless you count my trunk net)... so you still have me beat ! Also a 325Ci, 2001 in Sienna Red...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Salvator said:

BTW, I have not a single mod on my car yet (unless you count my trunk net)... so you still have me beat ! Also a 325Ci, 2001 in Sienna Red...
Take that back about the slush box:D or I'll turn u into one:flipoff:

·
Believe it!!!
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
Save up for a while and put some decent tires on. Nothing ruins the BMW experience more than bad tires (except maybe a slushbox).
yea.. i'll get some good branded tires... as of right now.. i have the daytona (dayton tires) cause i wanted to save $400.. the tire had michellins.. and i said.. "uh.. .. A Tire is A Tire.."

:dunno:

·
The De46vil's Army
16,345 Posts
Salvator said:

tht was my first mod too... wait, its my only mod, unless you count the euro plate.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I too have a 325Ci and my only mods are clear reflectors, debadged and m72 rims. Mods are too damn expensive. I think I want some mirrors next.

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
lyon123 said:
there's always going to be someone with more mods and stuff like that, that's why you shouldn't compare yourself to anyone.

example- i ran off my list of mods to someone and they're response "nice start" :banghead: and there i was thinking i was almost done :banghead:

modding is expensive :sad:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds like how I feel after a conversation with Craig

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
check into the for sale forum

you can get some mod's for some good prices

you can pick up a e-brake from acs alum for around 90.00

what do you like for mod's. perf., looks, inside car outside car
you tell us then we can help you
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
I holla
1,665 Posts
Clem said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds like how I feel after a conversation with Craig

lol, now imagine if i had a conversation w/ craig, i'd feel like i'm driving a honda for christ's sake!:banghead:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Right now I am in the same boat as some of you. I debadged my car, has oem clears, a silver face gauge, and all these thoughts but no money. :( For me I thinks its worse......being around nothing but BMW's. Sometimes I walk around the parking lot for hours looking for my car.:cry: Uncle sam needs to pay me more, so I can mod my car;)

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
lyon123 said:

lol, now imagine if i had a conversation w/ craig, i'd feel like i'm driving a honda for christ's sake!:banghead:
Man you're in better position, he makes me feel like I drive a Kia. :sad:

·
Registered
524 Posts
I know how you feel! Don't have too many myself. Hamann Aluminum pedals and Euro-Clear reflectors. My Hamann Roof Spoiler and M3 Mirrors are getting painted now. Should be installed by next week! :thumbup:

Tomorrow I am getting my windows tinted. 35% all around. That is a pretty good mod that is not too pricey and it makes your whip look :pimpin:

·
Registered
261 Posts
how much did you pay for the hamann roof spoiler?

My boy fixed his whole honda, for the price of that spoiler...j/k(almost)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts