BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was bored today so i decided to wash my car. yea for the third time this week.

so i washed the car and thought to myself. well its been raining so much lately, i should wax the car. not once but twice. i ran out of zaino wax so i used maguire's nxt wax. then after rinsing the car after waxing, i thought to myself again, that i need to detail my interior. which i usually do every month and i was about 3 weeks overdued. i know ive been slacking. then after that i thought to myself again, i should detail my engine bay. but i was tired of so much work and 2hrs of sleep, so ill do it next weekend and do the same process again to my other baby.

i know what most of you are thinking. yea he has no life, he needs a hobby or needs a g/f. maybe its true but i love what i do :p

here are some pics i took.

what you think??

^^^out of all the pics i took today. this one is my favorite one.

mod: euro bixenon, clear fog, led interior lights, greenfilter, h&r cup kit.

can someone create a sig for me please?

·
Registered
19,354 Posts
I like it. I would change the front grill to just plain black without the emblem..

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the comments

wow you have a c240? does it give you problems???

anyways, you should get the AMG kit!
yea its a '02 c240 6spd with sport package. no problems at all just regular maitenance.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
great lookin car.......i second the grille change as a future mod......:)

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
damnn looking niceee

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
not really feelin the front grill

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the compliments guys.

about the grill i was thinking of changing the grill.
its weird on the mb forums most dig the grill but over here most dont like it.
but i was thinking of changing it but it all depends if i decide to keep car or trade it in for a e46.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
get rid of those chrom things that go under the door handle... those honestly make me want to throw up... other than that the car has major potential.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts