E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well.. for some reason im getting into a habit of setting up meets haha...

ne who, just wondering if ne of you guys want to meet up during the weekend.... preferably during memorial weekend? lets set up a lil meet or a big one around Northridge area.... (close to the 118 freeway) maybe the porter ranch plaza? or somewhere else, doesnt really matter... but i would like to meet up with some of my valley e46er's .... i have seen a lot of nice e46's in the northridge area.... i saw a LSB M3, that was pimped out..... and in my neighborhood there's a 325ci with m3 mirrors (hmm, i wonder if your in the forum)... but anyways, lets set up a meet .... Times running out~~ haha

PM me or AIM me: Tommiexboi

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
o?? koo do you wanna just meet up .. my friend's coming up from glendale.. we're doing a project together .. so after that will meet up .. or you can swing by my parents place and talk =) ... have a lil photo shoot or something

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'll come if you guys buy me lunch??????? :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ahahah... i want to see your rims again!~ haha

fine... i'll buy you food... but don't get mad if its taco bell or something haha .. i am just a college student =)

but german come down .. lets hang out again, ed's coming up to help me on something ;) so yeah!~ come down man!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'll be there as long as the Lakers are not playing let me know when???:thumbup:
"what are you and ED doing to your ride"

·
Alpine White
696 Posts
German said:
I'll be there as long as the Lakers are not playing let me know when???:thumbup:
"what are you and ED doing to your ride"
Hey what's up German? You should definitely come! :thumbup: I got some new stuff done to my car since Bimmerfest. Maybe we can do some work to your car too. By the way, did you install your Phosphyre Halos?

·
Registered
0 Posts
cool

cool I'm down.....oh and yes I did put on my free halos, just let me know when, did you put your new lights on??
Dr Jekyll said:
Hey Tom and German, I just disabled my corners yesterday, and if you guys are interested, I'll do it on your cars too.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice ... then lets all meet up this weekend at my place... =)

//sc3 : respond !! haha so we can get a time and place... prolly saturday early evening? at porter ranch plaza?? i would really like it if i saw your sc =)

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm down for this weekend.:thumbup:

tommiexboi said:
nice ... then lets all meet up this weekend at my place... =)

//sc3 : respond !! haha so we can get a time and place... prolly saturday early evening? at porter ranch plaza?? i would really like it if i saw your sc =)

·
Alpine White
696 Posts
Hey guys, let's meet up in the afternoon and work on our cars, then have the meet in the evening. By the way, German, if you give me your platinum sidemarker bulbs, I'll buy you the parts to disable your corners, is that a deal? I'm probably going to install my new lights when I meet up with you guys. I'm expecting to get it this week. I can't wait!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.