BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys where should I go for a quality window tint where it won't bubble in a year??

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't think the OP is going to drive across the country to get his windows tinted. lol I don't live in FL, but for everybody else thinking about commenting, note that he is in FL. :p

·
Registered
164 Posts
I am also in the process of getting tints. I heard Mr Tint isnt that good. I might go with Omega Tint Werks in Pleasanton.

Anyone have suggestions/feedback along with pics of their tints?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am also in the process of getting tints. I heard Mr Tint isnt that good. I might go with Omega Tint Werks in Pleasanton.

Anyone have suggestions/feedback along with pics of their tints?
+1 for Omega Tint Werks. Ask for Vincent, he's got the whole dot matrix technique down w/ the tints. No bubbles!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't think the OP is going to drive across the country to get his windows tinted. lol I don't live in FL, but for everybody else thinking about commenting, note that he is in FL. :p
Sorry guys..Yes I'm in Norcal but I take up residency in Pinellas county several months out of the year :)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
+1 for Omega Tint Werks. Ask for Vincent, he's got the whole dot matrix technique down w/ the tints. No bubbles!
What's their pricing? And cars here can show pics of their cars? Their yelp reviews look good...they have no website though....so what's the deal with ceramic tint? If I don't use this my keyless remote might not work?

·
Registered
170 Posts
What's their pricing? And cars here can show pics of their cars? Their yelp reviews look good...they have no website though....so what's the deal with ceramic tint? If I don't use this my keyless remote might not work?
Give Vincent a call to get a quote. He always seems to be booked, so you'll wanna call to set up an appointment. Tell him you're a forum member and he'll give you a good price.

It's been a while since I last had my car tinted by him. Although I paid $250 cash for the 15% ceramic tints on my E90. Ceramic tint is good if you have "keyless entry" like my E90 does. Doesn't interfere w/ the signal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts