BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have a manual for my 01 E46 but does the AC/fan automatically turn on each time the car is started? Rather annyoying now with the weather is nice so I dont need the air conditioner or even the fan on to cool down. Just wondering cause Im in sales and start the car up at least 10 times a day. (yes Im saving for other parts to go like the starter)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must have a problem cause thats what I do. I turn it off, drive around and park, restart and its on all by itself..so It not normal it sounds like.

·
Registered
126 Posts
hmmm...i dont think that is normal, hopefully someone on here experienced that problem before and know how to fix it will help you out.

·
Registered
359 Posts
hmmm...i dont think that is normal, hopefully someone on here experienced that problem before and know how to fix it will help you out.
Same problem in my 525i. Not sure if its a problem so much because I just turn it off but its weird because in my 325i It doesn't come on automatically now that I think about it :hmm:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Dude, all that trouble for a little bit of programming. Don't tell me you can't find good independent shop that will do it while they do something else on the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts