BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice color! I've read about some of Jason Heffner's customer cars..Pretty crazy stuff....Not feelin the wheels tho..

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Looks sick! Im really starting to like the look of Kitted Gallardo's more and more. not really feeling the wheels tho, sorry :/

·
Registered
7,074 Posts
I'm not a fan of white in general, but the theme is fricken sweet. The white lip with black pinstripe is a nice touch. Loving the wheel design too!

My next door neighbor has a black Gallardo and every morning when I have my window open (my room faces their house) and if I'm up that early (lol) I get to hear that bad boy start up :drool:

·
Registered
26,548 Posts
I'm not a fan of white in general, but the theme is fricken sweet. The white lip with black pinstripe is a nice touch. Loving the wheel design too!

My next door neighbor has a black Gallardo and every morning when I have my window open (my room faces their house) and if I'm up that early (lol) I get to hear that bad boy start up :drool:
:rofl:

you are a freaking dork :rofl:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
i'm loving that color, it's like a silver white.......

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
is this a lambo color or custom?

·
Registered
7,074 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's one of their colors, but then again, they make it so easy to choose one of your own so who knows, haha. But I'm almost certain it's the color I'm thinking of based on those pics.

wtf is bone white?
Like white but with a hint of grey. If you were to park an AW next to it, you could see a dramatic difference. Gives the look of a white car but accentuates the lines better :p

·
Registered
26,548 Posts
1 - 20 of 95 Posts