BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted it in the DIY forum and not many people go there...sorry i just need to know which fuse to replace for 2001 330Ci fog lights....i just installed a set of HID and blew out a fuse, and there is no paper in the glove compartment that tells me which fuse goes to which...there are too many and i can't seem to find one that blew out...the lights lit up for 2 seconds then both went dead, and the bulbs looked fine so it has to be a fuse..sorry i had to post here but i need help really quick....

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you guys too lazy to response or that no one knows? i've been looking on the internet for this info but cannot find it....sorry, frustrated....

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I already know how to do that...i need to locate the fuse for the foglights....since i burnt it while installing Hella 7000K HID kit into the foglight housing....

·
No more mods
307 Posts
I don't understand. Why don't you check the fuse box there is a card show all the fuse location and Amps. Right?
Or even owner manual

·
Registered
25 Posts
you know in the time you were waiting by your computer waiting for the citizens of e46 to help you out you could have taken out each fuse and found out which one it was

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did check the fuse box....but i don't have the card that shows where the fuses are....so i'm looking at like 50 fuses all bunched up...would take long to find it...

·
No more mods
307 Posts
Souljah said:
I did check the fuse box....but i don't have the card that shows where the fuses are....so i'm looking at like 50 fuses all bunched up...would take long to find it...
Ok, I checked mine is fues #38 15amp. My car is 02 325i.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Just read this thread or would have helped sooner. Have HIDs fogs as well and my stock (15 amp) fuse lasted for a couple of nights but eventually popped. I replaced with a 20 amp fuse on the advice of Trevor at Visual Dynamics and they've been trouble -free ever since.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts