E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning sealed it. I will be probably getting the Conforti intake. It's been raining like mad for a week and going into work this morning I had to run through some nasty water puddles on the roads. If I had an intake like the GruppeM, I would've sucked some serious water... Yeesh!

It does look like things are getting better so maybe I can do a photoshoot tomorrow w/ my new girl. :)

·
TWC Alumni
1,756 Posts
You meant to say intakes like Dinan or benfer. GruppeM takes in air directly behind your headlight. You would have to drive in water going as high as your hood to suck anything into the gruppem.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Alan L. said:
You meant to say intakes like Dinan or benfer. GruppeM takes in air directly behind your headlight. You would have to drive in water going as high as your hood to suck anything into the gruppem.
:werd: I drove through about 20 high puddles w/my Gruppe M & nothing happened. I wasn't testing out the intake BTW, I did it for fun!! :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alan L. said:
Yes. :thumbup: Don't mind me. Lack of sleep is doing weird things to my brain...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts