E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My front bumper is having some custom work done :shhh: So for now I have no front bumper, which means my horns are unplugged and for now I will be leaving my turn signals off, etc... Will I throw any codes if I move the car, just wanted to make sure, didn't want to waste some more money than I already have.... Light's out light I know will light up, but anything else?

Cavan

·
Registered
340 Posts
No codes will be thrown. If you take the turn signal bulbs out you will get a light out indicator but that will go away as soon as you replace the bulb.

Dre

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I figured, thanks DRE. With BMW's now adays you never know, maybe the horns have their own code... Good luck on the part, put me on a payment plan for the supercharger then we can talk, say $500 a month :)

Cavan

·
needs a new sig...
4,508 Posts
no codes for sure, i drove around for an entire day with no bumper horns or lights, as soon as everything went back on all the dash lights wnet off

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I am NOT driving my car. It's looks so damn ugly with no bumper! I just need to move it, and some birds decided to nest above were it is parked, I am about to go buy a damn BB gun....but I need to wash it badly since my custom work is taking a little longer than thought.

Cavan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts