BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
People pay a lot of money for that to be on their hood if you feel my drift... Stupid idea.

·
Registered
535 Posts
The cost factor alone makes it :thumbdwn: you would have to fill the indent and holes and repaint the hood?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Jeuprx-8 said:
People pay a lot of money for that to be on their hood if you feel my drift... Stupid idea.
INFAMOUS

A lot of folks here like emblems (BMW/ACS/Hamann), so you may need to ignore them b/c you seem to truly like the clean look (which is different from removing the 325 badge)

I've seen some Euro modders remove the emblems and molded the spot flat
( they like everything molded ). I think it speaks a lot. sort of says 'to hell with all the brand recognition!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
629 Posts
I agree with the vinyl layovers to match your car. I have a black BMW and I covered the blue with black and it looks f*cking clean. Not to mention on my steering wheel.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
BMWuberwagon said:
I agree with the vinyl layovers to match your car. I have a black BMW and I covered the blue with black and it looks f*cking clean. Not to mention on my steering wheel.
:werd: I have black cf

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm still undecided as the car is getting a few upgrades, hood has a few rock chips and she's gonna be in the bodyshop anyway.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
why though? it makes no sense.. spend that money on some rims or something else.. i dont udnerstand why you would ever get rid of th emblem.. its your car though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts