BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's your chance before I post this up in the main Classifieds section. Must pick up and bring cash to Fairhaven, MA. PM me if interested or reply to this thread.

AFE Cold Air Intake for E46 330's (Will not fit 325/328/323 due to larger MAF in the 330).

Just purchased a brand new intake filter in September 2016. Used for about 10 months with factory oil before my car was totaled. New filter alone was $72. Because this comes with 2 AFE filters, your car is never down for any time while cleaning and recharging one of them with oil. Just cleaned and re-charged the old filter too, so it's ready to go whenever.

AFE Oil cleaning and recharge kit included.

AFE Pre-Micro Filter sock also included.

This unleashes the sound BMW never should have muffled in the engine bay.

$250

Attachments

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pic installed in car, spruces up the engine bay:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,630 Posts
I the intake won't fit my car since I have a 325 but are you going to be selling that dinan strut bar by any chance?:D

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) I have a bunch of goodies I may be looking to unload if my friend's son doesn't want to buy them. They include the Dinan Strut Bar, UUC TSE3 Full cat-back exhaust with 2 sections replaced under warranty, DEPO Projector 46's (pre-face lift so no help to you there) with LED angel eyes and a Morimoto HID kit, and smoked corners.

I will post them up if I can quickly determine what my friend's son wants to do about them, let me know if you have any interest in the UUC as well so I will keep you first on the list if this doesn't work out.

·
Premium Member
1,630 Posts
I very well might be interested in the exhaust too! So much for my plan on saving money lol what would you be looking to get for the strut bar and exhaust if your friends son doesn't want them? You can pm me if you don't want to talk price here

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ I will talk to my friend and his son tonight or tomorrow and let you know if other things are available..

·
Premium Member
1,630 Posts
Ok cool! I can come out to you with cash this weekend if we work something out

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold! And dinan strut bar sold! Post up some installed pics.. your rust repair is ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts